Service need scenarios
- investigate suspect(s) and their personal and professional relationships;
- explore all individuals, businesses and NGOs involved;
- uncover known and unknown third parties;
- develop relational charts on all the above
- prepare strategies for communication and negotiation;
- mitigate any negative or harmful media;
- create media packets to distribute/publish;
- enlist legal advisors to assist in litigation.
- Task: A Client contracted Interdiligence to thoroughly examine a subject projects, investigate any indication of fraud, and advise accordingly.
- Action: Interdiligence’s multidisciplinary team performed a full blown forensic audit (examination of documents, interviews, field investigations, checks at local authorities level etc.)
- Result: Improve internal procedures and eliminate the vulnerabilities that allowed the risky situation.
Investors risk assessment
- Task: A Client hired Interdiligence to deliver a risk analysis on the owner of a local company and explore his business background.
- Action: An Interdiligence project team gathered extensive amounts of raw data regarding the target company, its owner, and other companies controlled by the same person.
- Result: The Client used Interdiligence risk analysis report to calibrate the overall investment strategy on the market of interest
Tax & criminal litigation
- Task: The client contracted Interdiligence to complete a full risk analysis report along with a blanket strategy to fight the allegations.
- Action: Interdiligence fully reviewed and analyzed all aspects of the tax inspection including: procedures followed, merits of cause, person involved, financial and accounting documents involved, etc.
- Result: Based on Interdiligence’s investigation and assistance the criminal charges were dismissed.
Case Intelligence Team
Each case is managed by a multidisciplinary team of experts, as follows:
- Project Director
- Intelligence Analyst
- Field Investigators
- Surveillance Crew
- Financial Analyst
- Subject Matter Expert
- Communication/Media Specialist