Service need scenarios
identify and document the most significant business players in the indsutry of interest focusing on the following items:
- shareholding and directorship history;
- financial indicators analysis;
- current business partnerships;
- manpower recruiting & outsourcing;
- current business operations & goals;
- reputation issues.
- research formal and informal subjectindustry practices;
- identify informal business communication channels;
- develop relational charts on the above;
- identify strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Task: A Client contracted Interdiligence to thoroughly examine a subject projects, investigate any indication of fraud, and advise accordingly.
- Action: Interdiligence’s multidisciplinary team performed a full blown forensic audit (examination of documents, interviews, field investigations, checks at local authorities level etc.)
- Result: Improve internal procedures and eliminate the
vulnerabilities that allowed the risky situation.
Investors risk assessment
- Task: A Client hired Interdiligence to deliver a risk analysis on the owner of a local company and explore his business background.
- Action: An Interdiligence project team gathered extensive amounts of raw data regarding the target company, its owner, and other companies controlled by the same person.
- Result: The Client used Interdiligence risk analysis report to calibrate the overall investment strategy on the market of interest.
Tax & criminal litigation
- Task: The client contracted Interdiligence to complete a full risk analysis report along with a blanket strategy to fight the allegations.
- Action: Interdiligence fully reviewed and analyzed all aspects of the tax inspection including: procedures followed, merits of cause, person involved, financial and accounting documents involved, etc.
- Result: Based on Interdiligence’s investigation and assistance the criminal charges were dismissed.
Case Intelligence Team
Each case is managed by a multidisciplinary team of experts, as follows:
- Project Director
- Intelligence Analyst
- Field Investigators
- Surveillance Crew
- Financial Analyst
- Subject Matter Expert
- Communication/Media Specialist