Service need scenarios
- investigate possible partners and/or investors;
- identify past practices and modus operandi;
- complete personalized background investigations on entities involved;
- uncover unknown third parties that have an interest in the project;
- identify, document and investigate all competition with similar project interest;
- create relational charts of NGOs, governmental agencies, and corporations in the market with a connection or interest in the project;
- examine board of directors and shareholders of competition and/or partners;
- conduct reputational investigation reports on all entities involved.
- Task: A Client contracted Interdiligence to thoroughly examine a subject projects, investigate any indication of fraud, and advise accordingly.
- Action: Interdiligence’s multidisciplinary team performed a full blown forensic audit (examination of documents, interviews, field investigations, checks at local authorities level etc.)
- Result: Improve internal procedures and eliminate the vulnerabilities that allowed the risky situation
Investors risk assessment
- Task: A Client hired Interdiligence to deliver a risk analysis on the owner of a local company and explore his business background.
- Action: An Interdiligence project team gathered extensive amounts of raw data regarding the target company, its owner, and other companies controlled by the same person.
- Result: The Client used Interdiligence risk analysis report to calibrate the overall investment strategy on the market of interest.
Tax & criminal litigation
- Task: The client contracted Interdiligence to complete a full risk analysis report along with a blanket strategy to fight the allegations.
- Action: Interdiligence fully reviewed and analyzed all aspects of the tax inspection including: procedures followed, merits of cause, person involved, financial and accounting documents involved, etc.
- Result: Based on Interdiligence’s investigation and assistance the criminal charges were dismissed.
Case Intelligence Team
Each case is managed by a multidisciplinary team of experts, as follows:
- Project Director
- Intelligence Analyst
- Field Investigators
- Surveillance Crew
- Financial Analyst
- Subject Matter Expert
- Communication/Media Specialist