Service need scenarios
- personalized assistance for each challenge;
- create a scope of work to ensure that all areas and challenges are addressed, approached and solved;
- develop various scenarios and solutions for each challenge
- enlist a specialist for every category of challenge;
- complete market & industry mapping;
- perform background investigations to use as leverage during negotiations;
- liaise with agencies to generate a successful mapping of the permit process;
- identify paths to success;
- investigate partners and competition;
- use media to positively impact company, owner(s) and shareholders;
- assist in negotiations.
- Task: A Client contracted Interdiligence to thoroughly examine a subject projects, investigate any indication of fraud, and advise accordingly.
- Action: Interdiligence’s multidisciplinary team performed a full blown forensic audit (examination of documents, interviews, field investigations, checks at local authorities level etc.)
- Result: Improve internal procedures and eliminate the vulnerabilities that allowed the risky situation.
Investors risk assessment
- Task: A Client hired Interdiligence to deliver a risk analysis on the owner of a local company and explore his business background.
- Action: An Interdiligence project team gathered extensive amounts of raw data regarding the target company, its owner, and other companies controlled by the same person.
- Result: The Client used Interdiligence risk analysis report to calibrate the overall investment strategy on the market of interest.
Tax & criminal litigation
- Task: The client contracted Interdiligence to complete a full risk analysis report along with a blanket strategy to fight the allegations.
- Action: Interdiligence fully reviewed and analyzed all aspects of the tax inspection including: procedures followed, merits of cause, person involved, financial and accounting documents involved, etc.
- Result: Based on Interdiligence’s investigation and assistance the criminal charges were dismissed.
Case Intelligence Team
Each case is managed by a multidisciplinary team of experts, as follows:
- Project Director
- Intelligence Analyst
- Field Investigators
- Surveillance Crew
- Financial Analyst
- Subject Matter Expert
- Communication/Media Specialist