Service need scenarios
- analyze the business process cycle
- examine internal procedures on the supply chain and within purchasing management
- assess the cash-flow management
- examine the internal control procedures and incidents reported
- examine internal operational procedures
- inspect the internal compliance regulations
- assess the company’s key players and their level of involvement in the business process
- identify conflicts of interest, incompetent players, weak procedures and regulations and unnecessary losses
- provide legal and business solutions to increase profit
- Task: The Client contracted Interdiligence to thoroughly examine the subject projects, investigate any indication of fraud and advise accordingly.
- Action: Interdiligence’s multidisciplinary team performed a full blown forensic audit (documents examination, interviews, field investigations, checks at local authorities level etc.)
- Result: Improve internal procedures and eliminate the
vulnerabilities that made the risky situation possible.
Investors risk assessment
- Task: The Client contracted Interdiligence to deliver a risk analysis regarding the owner of the target local company and his business background.
- Action: Interdiligence’s project team gathered extensive amounts of raw data regarding the target company, its owner and other companies controlled by the same person.
- Result: The Client used Interdiligence’s risk analysis reports to scrutinize the potential local business partners and calibrate the overall investment strategy.
Tax & criminal litigation
- Task: The Client contracted Interdiligence to produce a full risk analysis report to include an all-round strategy to fight the allegations.
- Action: Interdiligence performed a full review and analysis of all the tax inspection related aspects (procedures followed, merits of cause, persons involved, financial and accounting documents involved etc.).
- Result: Based on Interdiligence’s input the practical probability of criminal penalties has been greatly diminished.
Case Intelligence Team
Each case is managed by a multidisciplinary team of experts, as follows:
- Project Director
- Intelligence Analyst
- Field Investigators
- Surveillance Crew
- Financial Analyst
- Subject Matter Expert
- Communication/Media Specialist