Top four reasons to choose our company
Limited Timeframe for Completion
2 weeks to 2 months project timeline, 2 operational modules, 2 reports, weekly briefings, proactive approach, real-time communication
“Outside the Box” Approach
Multidisciplinary team of experts, explore and design various and multiple scenarios, approach the subject issue from multiple angles (not only from legal, financial or PR perspectives)
100% Instrumental Support
Analytical instrument, relational chart designer, legal instrument, leverage and evidence collector, solution finder and executor
Turn impossible into possible
Explore each project from multiple angles, engage the top notch forensic experts and scientists, puzzle up each detail and create the most efficient solutions
- Task: The Client contracted Interdiligence to thoroughly examine the subject projects, investigate any indication of fraud and advise accordingly.
- Action: Interdiligence’s multidisciplinary team performed a full blown forensic audit (documents examination, interviews, field investigations, checks at local authorities level etc.)
- Result: Improve internal procedures and eliminate the
vulnerabilities that made the risky situation possible.
Investors Risk Assessment
- Task: The Client contracted Interdiligence to deliver a risk analysis regarding the owner of the target local company and his business background.
- Action: Interdiligence’s project team gathered extensive amounts of raw data regarding the target company, its owner and other companies controlled by the same person.
- Result: The Client used Interdiligence’s risk analysis reports to scrutinize the potential local business partners and calibrate the overall investment strategy.
Tax and Criminal Litigation
- Task: The Client contracted Interdiligence to produce a full risk analysis report to include an all-round strategy to fight the allegations.
- Action: Interdiligence performed a full review and analysis of all the tax inspection related aspects (procedures followed, merits of cause, persons involved, financial and accounting documents involved etc.).
- Result: Based on Interdiligence’s input the practical probability of criminal penalties has been greatly diminished.